Corporate Health & Safety is a YWCHSB approved provider of JHSC education for the government of Yukon. This 2 day session is a legislated requirement for all JHSC Co-chairs/Representatives within 90 days of being selected for the committee.
The in-class session will introduce participants to:
- The roles and responsibilities of the Joint Health & Safety Committee
- create terms of reference
- The Internal Responsibility System (IRS)
- The Hazard Assessment Process
- Due Diligence
The onsite session is a practical inspection of your workplace. Participants shall:
- Conduct a workplace inspection
- Enter workplace inspection into Parklane
- NOTE: Access to your workplace and computer is required.
To register for a course visit YGLearn